The content below has been created by Matthew Poll to help those navigating their own path to business, relationship and personal success.
Click the links to read more about these subjects.
- Matthew Poll Indicators that can Change Your LifeYou may have heard of Matthew Poll Indicators as they correlate to day trading – software tools to help you decide when to buy or sell a currency pair – something Matthew Poll and Kevin Jones developed over 20 years ago when they launched their company Matthew Poll Day Trading. But what of life indicators? […]
- Day Trading Scam? | Matthew PollIt’s rough out there and easy to be taken in by a sharp day trading scam. You want to be successful, and you want success to happen quickly, with very little pressure. Fortunately, time is on your side if you are wise, according to Matthew Poll. But not giving yourself enough time to learn the […]
- Matthew Poll Scamper TechniqueMatthew Poll SCAMPER Summary In the following article titled Matthew Poll Scamper Technique, a summary of the SCAMPER Technique is given. This technique is one of the easiest to learn and practice. It revolves around the idea that every new creation is simply a modification or different version of a previous thing. Matthew Poll SCAMPER […]
- Are You In The Game: Part Five – FearFear Keeps Us In The Stands? So what keeps us in the stands, being in your head definitely keeps you in the stands. I mean, like you’re having the conversation up here. Talking about the game keeps you in the stands. What we’re doing now actually can keep you in the stands. It’s so important […]
- Are You In The Game: Part Four – RulesSpirituality = Rules? But there’s this misconception that the people that have the most rules or obey them the most are the most spiritual. And that’s just not true. Because you might have really bad structures, you might have really awful rules that actually don’t work. They don’t attract. And they’re actually limiting beliefs that […]
- Are You In The Game: Part ThreeThe Game of Spirituality So last, but definitely not least your spirituality and I could talk about this topic for hours. But before we do, I want to set this up. Spirituality is not a religious context. It is influenced often by religion, but it’s not a religious context. Spirituality is performance. It actually is […]
- Are You In The Game: Part TwoAre You In The Game? Even doing this training does not have me in the game. When it comes to relationships, it’s very less, it’s very non interactive with you. What I am doing is I’m, I’m sharing who I am, I’m exposing myself to you. But there’s, you know, there’s so many people on […]
- Matthew Poll: “Are you in the game?” – Part OneScamming Yourself Into Believing You’re In The Game Do you know if you’re in the game or not around these areas? Around the things that Trent just talked about? How do I know if I’m actually in the game? Before we get started, here’s how I’d like to set you up. The value in knowing […]
- Matthew Poll Trading Secrets – Being All In (Part Two)I’ve recently been having some thoughts on what “Being All In” really means. CLICK HERE to see Part One of this training. Watch this training below to see part two my take. Excerpts fromMatthew Poll Trading Secrets –Being All In (Part Two) The following are excerpts from Matthew Poll Trading Secrets – Being All In […]
- Matthew Poll’s Day Trade For Good Creates 12k Meals w/ $12k DonationMatthew Poll’s Day Trade For Good Creates 12k Meals w/ $12k Donation Matthew Poll’s Day Trade For Good recently pledged to donate all earnings from its $10 Trader Lite signup fee to Tony Robbins’ Feeding America. Response from Tony Robbins’ Feeding America: “I can’t thank you enough for the incredible generosity you showed with your […]
- Being All In – Part OneI’ve recently been having some thoughts on what “Being All In” really means Watch this training below to see my take. Transcript of Being All In by Matthew Poll “Last week, we did our move. I had this commitment. This is CJ, dear friend of mine, who made an invitation a long time ago to […]
- Matthew Poll Utah SuccessWatch the video below to learn more about Matthew Poll Utah from California and Why It’s Great. Furthermore, what he thinks makes it stand apart from other states. Matthew Poll Utah Ties “I’m originally from California. And one of the main reasons that our business is in Utah, and I moved here to start a […]
- Matthew Poll’s Day Trading RootsHow did I get into day trading? Furthermore, why did I decide to start a day trading business during the terrible markets around 2008? Watch the video below to learn more about my day trading roots. Matthew Poll Day Trading The way that I got introduced to trading was when we began our trading company, […]
- Your Power of Being is the AnswerI’ve recently been having some thoughts on the the difference and similarities between Power vs. Force in the workplace. Watch this training below to see my takes on these two seemingly opposite factors and how they can help being more power into your life. Power of Being I have been looking at having access to […]
- Do You Struggle to Create Habits?If you struggle to create habits this might be just what you have been waiting for. If there is something you keep saying you will do in your health, wealth, or relationships you may actually really want to do it and the habit is just not there. Why do we struggle to create a habit? […]
- Have a Plan, Work Your PlanHaving a plan is crucial. In addition, how and if you work it is imperative. A plan by itself does nothing. There are millions of books and videos with plans in them that people never apply or have actual results around. What do we do around the plans we have and how we work them. […]
- 21 Beliefs of the RichI wanted to share my discovery around attracting money and having it be something that lives for you with ease and simplicity. In this video I will be challenging your beliefs around money. Furthermore, that how it occurs to you will be more true to create the very thing you are wanting. About the 21 […]
- You Are Taught to Be PoorIn the video below, I discuss how you are actually taught and bombarded with information that keeps you poor. As a result, it may seem almost impossible to overcome the lack of wealth. What teaches you to be poor? In a world full of different beliefs the one most of us have been taught is […]
- First ImpressionsGet The Results You Want In the video below, I discuss how you look at the person showing up in a first impression. This may be a call, however, it can also include face-to-face meetings. How you show up here is vital and not taken seriously by most professionals. The Make-Up ofFirst Impressions First Impressions […]
- What Do You Really Want?I think it is funny that we spend so much time chasing the next thing, doing our daily routines and most of us are not clear on what we want. If I asked, “do you have what you want written down somewhere?” Most people would not and when asked they wouldn’t even be clear on […]
- Terrorism of SuccessHow could success be a terrorist in your life? Could it actually be the culprit for not succeeding? Maybe our obsession with it actually creates limitations for having it. Could it be that our unwillingness to experience failure would have us also experience a lack of success? In this training I will be exploring and […]
- Your Default ListeningIt is time to get responsible for the way you show up when listening in your communication with others. Furthermore, wouldn’t it be powerful to also know how to impact how others listen to you so that every time you talked you were heard and understood? In the training below, Matthew Poll discusses what it […]
- Are You In The Game?In The Game of life we often think that we are actually playing when in fact we are in the stands as spectators watching the players on the field. In the training below, Matthew Poll discusses what it means to be “in the game” and how it applies to progression within your life. What does it […]
- When It Comes to My Success and Failure, Who Is Responsible?You may find yourself asking the question: when it comes to my success and failure, who is responsible? Follow me on this training and see who is really the one responsible! Success and Failure When it comes to success and failure, it may not be easy to see what lies beneath your beliefs. Before we […]
- Scam of Being Part of a GroupI’ve discovered one of the biggest scams in life, and in doing so, created enormous increase and abundance in my life. It is not something conceptual or even something that can be taught. The scam is that you live not as the “I” you know yourself as but as “group.” Watch the video below to […]
- Being Powerful vs ForcefulThis training discusses the difference between being powerful and being forceful in our everyday lives. in addition, it goes over how to get access to more power. It can help you identify why you keep settling for force when having more power would result in getting what you truly want. In the video below, we […]
- Integrity InterventionRestore Integrity To Have All You Want! This includes money, success, love, and happiness. It is really simple and I will show you how. The training in the video below surrounds integrity and all the ways it shows up in your life. What is Integrity? Integrity is the foundation to having success and workability. When […]
Matthew Poll, AKA Matt Poll, is an entrepreneur, investor and life coach based out of Silicon Slopes in Lehi, Utah. Furthermore, he is the CEO of GTF, a company which he helped co-found in September of 2008.
In his spare time, Matthew enjoys traveling, boating, riding dirt bikes, and many other activities. You can also find him sitting near Larry H. Miller court in Vivint Smart Home Arena at most of the Utah Jazz games.
If there’s one thing Matthew enjoys, it is seeing growth and progression in his personal life, business endeavors and friendships. One recent highlight of this was being able to attend Tony Robins’ 2019 event in Las Vegas, where he and his business partner won awards for business mastery.
After more than a decade of creating, owning and operating businesses, Matthew’s coaching helps others on their own path. This was a small operation at first, with a few clients meeting weekly to improve their mindset and belief system. Over time, Matthew’s following increased, allowing him the opportunity to coach dozens of CEOs across a variety of industries.
Philanthropy and charitable giving has always been a theme throughout Matthew’s business and investment endeavors. He recognizes the connection between wealth and charity. As a result, he always makes sure they go hand-in-hand when making his business decisions. Above all, helping people and giving to those less fortunate is the foundation of Matt’s beliefs.
Matthew Poll has been able to help more than 20 CEOs navigate the challenges that come with business endeavors. These CEOs come from a wide variety of industries. Read what they have to say about Matthew’s influence here.
In addition to this blog, you can find me on social media by clicking the links below: